Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Treehugger Tuesday

Guerilla Gardening

Here is a great story about filmmaker and "Vigilant Gardener" Todd Bieber. I just happened to spot him late one night early in his project scoping out a tiny, abused plot of land that he converted into an urban vegetable garden. The garden is at the end of my block and I eventually crossed paths with Todd and his girlfriend giving me the opportunity to thank them for their wanton act of selflessness. It's a great story that I hope will inspire others to act:

1 comment:

blueoctgal said...

Great story & great efforts!!
Happy New Year from Maine