Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Program note

When I began this blog I added a link to a fascinating weblog named "Birding Babylon". It was the journal of a birding serving in the military in Iraq. The author has since returned home and written a book about his experience. The Linnaean Society of New York is hosting him as a speaker at the American Museum of Natural History. It should be very interesting:

Date : October 10, 2006
Subject: "Birding Babylon: My Year in Iraq"
Lecturer: Jonathan Trouern-Trend
Location: American Museum of Natural History, Lindner Theater (enter at West 77th St., bet. Central Park West & Columbus Ave.)
Admission: Free

No comments: