Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warbler Video

The Cornell Lab of Ornithology produced this great, short video on birding warblers. With warbler migration quickly approaching, I think it is a really good way to get us all in the mood. The video includes some fine close-up footage of Blue-winged Warbler, Yellow Warbler, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler, Pine Warbler, Prairie Warbler, Blackpoll Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler, American Redstart, Ovenbird, Mourning Warbler and Hooded Warbler. I highly recommend changing the video quality to 720p HD (or the 1080p HD, if your system can handle it) and viewing it full screen.

2 comments:

yojimbot said...

Great footage, but his phishing is annoying!

Ryan M said...

Nice video...I can use all the warbler help I can get! Saw my first pine warblers in Green Wood today.