Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Blog Layout Update

I'm trying out a subtle change to my blog's layout. Notice in the upper right sidebar that I've added a tab labeled "Recent Sightings". Clicking it brings you to a page of feeds from "Prospect Park and Regional Bird Sightings", Staten Island Sighting from the "SINaturaList at Yahoo! Group", Urban Hawk Updates from D. Bruce Yolton's blog and "Metro Birding Briefs". The page shows each website's 4 most recent postings and is automatically updated. Let me know if you find it useful as I'd like to remove those feeds from the sidebar to tidy things up a bit.

No comments: