Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog Updates

I've been doing some overdue blog house cleaning. The latest update has been to the "New Links" section. Some of the links had been in that list for too long to be considered new, so I've moved them into the appropriate links section. Matt Wills "Backyard and Beyond", as well as, "The Brooklyn Bachelor" and "Field Guide NYC" have been relocated to the "Nature Blogs" pulldown menu. Cornell's "Celebrate Urban Birds" can now be found under the "Conservation and Ecology" menu and Ladybird Johnson's "Wildflower Center" now lives under a newly created "Botany" menu. Let me know if you have any favorites to add to the last category.

No comments: