Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

More Red-tailed Hawk hatching updates

I just received hatching info for another NYC Red-tailed Hawk nest:

From: Donegal Browne
Date: April 27, 2007 10:36:07 PM EDT
Subject: Hatch at St. John's

Hello All,
 
Good news!  Unquestionable feeding behavior at the St. John's nest. Rob Schmunk and Samantha B-W concur. It looked like a feeding for two.
 
No definitive onsite spotting of eyeasses but we'll be scanning our photos. I'll have photos up tonight on the blog as I'm assuming Rob will as well:

Pale Male Irregulars Blog
Bloomingdale Village Blog
 
Best,

Donna


Tomorrow (Sunday) I will be going over to the cemetery to check on Big Mama's nest.

No comments: