Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Birding Map



I've created a Google Earth map of all 132 locations that we birded in 2006. You'll need a copy of the free Google Earth program, which you can get here:

-Google Earth downloads-

The map's "KML" file is here:

-Download the Google Earth data file-

I'll keep a link to it in the sidebar, "Links" section.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Hello Rob,

My wife was remembering a post in which you described how to capture and prepare maps from Google Earth (or Google Maps?) for posting in your blog. However, we haven't been able to locate that post in your history. Are we misremembering?

Any words on the subject would be welcome, as I would like to post in my weblog regarding some recent visits to out-of-the-way places.