Best of the Fortnight
The 26th & 27th are calling for a rare September nor'easter. Also, I am having a procedure on Monday that will cut into a final "fortnight" period birding. Instead, I've posted what I have so far and scheduled it to go online on the 28th. That said, I think I have a few decent shots from this abbreviated second half of September 2026. Enjoy:
![]() |
| American Kestrel |
![]() |
| Eastern Wood-Pewee |
![]() |
| Northern House Wren |
![]() |
| American Redstart |
![]() |
| Magnolia Warbler |
![]() |
| Great Blue Heron |
![]() |
| Northern Parula |
![]() |
| Bathing Red-tailed Hawk |
![]() |
| Palm Warbler |
![]() |
| Blackpoll Warbler |
![]() |
| Clay-colored Sparrow |
![]() |
| Common Yellowthroat |
![]() |
| Northern Flicker |
![]() |
| Red-tailed Hawk |
![]() |
| Merlin with prey |


















No comments:
Post a Comment