Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

City Birding Challenge

The "Wandering Talliers" (click for larger view)

Rafael, Shane, Doug, me at Four Sparrow Marsh in Brooklyn.
(Photo credit - Rob J)

I'm still recovering from yesterday's 24 hour "City Birding Challenge". We began at 2am, ended at 8pm and tallied 140 species of birds. I'll post a report of the highlights tonight or tomorrow. Today I'm just going to rest my legs and feet and spend time with my wife, Robin.

Update:

If you scroll up to May 17th, I've posted a full rundown and day list from the challenge.

1 comment:

R Scott Laurent said...

So, are you going to provide the list? Inquiring minds want to know! Or at least I do...