Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brooklyn Wildlife T-Shirts

I just added a series of new T-shirts to my CafePress shop.

The logo is designed in the style of the old Brooklyn Dodger's logo and I created the sketch-style artwork of some of our local raptors from my photographs. I plan to add other falcons, hawks and owls over the next month. If you have any favs, let me know and I'll see what I can create. The shirts and hoodies are available in a variety of colors and most are made from organic cotton. Here's a sampling (click the image for a close-up of the artwork), but you can see all the products in the City Birder Store widget in the sidebar to the right.
<

1 comment:

Trippin-Ts said...

Cool T-s pal there well nice !!