Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Please Standby

In the immortal words of Gilda Radner's character Roseanne Roseannadanna, "It's always something!"

This time it's a technical glitch. My computer's internal harddrive bit the dust last week. Not to worry, all my files are backed up to an external drive and tomorrow a replacement should be arriving by FedEx. If all goes as expected, it should be pretty quick to install and restore my documents. Once I'm back up and running I have some Red-tailed Hawk stories from last week, a trip I lead for the Brooklyn Bird Club to Staten Island (Mt. Loretto and Conference House Park) and a day of cycling and birding at Floyd Bennett Field. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: