Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sorry if my blog messed with your computer this evening. I've been dreading switching over to the new Blogger templates because I thought there was a good chance that my older customizations would cause a problem. Despite planning ahead, they did, I pulled my hair out for a while, but I think we're good to go. Let me know if you experience any weirdness.

Tomorrow I'll update you on all the city hawks, plus, I've got a very interesting story about this guy:

2 comments:

Daniel said...

So, I just scanned the next four posts, but failed to find anything about the lizard pictured above. Interesting story? Do tell!

Rob Jett said...

Sorry, been busy the last few days. I'll have a new post with details today (Monday, 6/18) by 10am.