Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Trans-Gulf Migration Film

Here's a really good video about birds that cross the Gulf of Mexico twice each year to and from their breeding grounds. There is plenty of great footage of our favorite birds included, as well as, very interesting information about the evolution of these neotropic migrants. Be sure to watch it full screen:


Gulf Crossing from Jackson Childs on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great video Rob, I'm watching it again on my big TV through my Roku box. Anyone with a Roku box can add the Vimeo channel and watch this informative and lovely documentary on their TV.Thank you so much for posting the link.
Valerie