Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Now for Something Completely Different

This is totally out of character for my blog, but I had to share. A friend just sent it to me yesterday and I've watched it a bunch of time ever since. A Gentoo Penguin is being pursued by a pod of Killer Whales and just barely staying ahead of them. Hang in there, it works out well for the penguin. You might want to kill the annoying soundtrack. Enjoy:

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I'm glad you said it all works out otherwise I wouldn't have watched it.

I MUST send this to my grandchildren!!!

My word verification is duckho. Which is what I would have been doing -- those killer whales could have just jumped up and grabbed my head. ooooh!