Check out City Birder Tours, and Green-Wood sponsored tours on their calendar pages here.
Celebrate your inner nerd with my new t-shirt design! Available on my Spreadshirt shop in multiple colors and products.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Bird Report Link

My friend, Brooklyn Bird Club president Peter Dorosh, has created a blog of bird sightings in Prospect Park and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. I've just added a feed of his postings in the sidebar for quick reference and easy access.

by Rob Jett for "The City Birder"

1 comment:

Christopher Intagliata said...

Hello Rob--

I'm a freelance journalist writing about animals who use our urban infrastructure for their benefit, i.e. the falcons that nest on bridges and buildings. I'd be interested in talking to you about this. If you have a moment, please email me at c.intagliata [AT] gmail

Best,
Christopher